Grand opening: Gothenburg Green World
On February 27, we break the ice and open Gothenburg Green World and the Wild spring in the Botanical Garden!
Invite friends and acquaintances to an inspiring day!
The day goes on between 11:00-15:00.
Between 12:00 and 12:30 the opening ceremony will be held with speeches and music in Lökträdgården next to the greenhouses at the botanical garden.
Program for the day:
• Displays, guidance and counseling with the Botanical experts and gardeners among the unique early spring bulbs that are exhibited and displayed to the public for the first time!
• Children’s activities with the Botanical educators
• Songs and music with Gothenburg Boys Choir, Afra Rubino and Peter Janson.
• Spiras Food truck offers lovely warm dishes, drinks and homemade pastries.
• Sales of flowering spring bulbs in the newly renovated Botanical store!
TV4 are recording their popular show Äntligen Hemma in one of the greenhouses, and visitors are welcome with questions to the Gothenburg Botanical Gardens head gardener Anders Stålhand. Bring your plant or flower, or maybe one of your unfamiliar vermins that you have questions about. For them to be able to prepare the answers, feel free to get in touch with TV4, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions and images no later than February 22.
Show your interest and follow the event here!
Welcome to the spring and Gothenburg Green World!